Thursday, January 31, 2013

Cruise Phase - 31 Days on Dukan Diet - PP

Loss:  .8 lb
total: 11.9 lbs
CW: 240 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1462
Fat
55.1 g
Fiber
2 g
Carbs
50.3 g
Sodium
2362.9 mg
Protein
148.4 g
Water
79 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 16% from carbs, 38% from fat and 46% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, pot roast and 3 eggs (I was going to only do two, but that left one very lonely egg in the big 18 pack carton - LOL)
Morning Snack: tea, sugar free raspberry syrup over Greek yogurt
Lunch: turkey roll ups (skim ricotta and mustard)
Afternoon Snack: ff cottage cheese
Dinner: beef and broccoli (minus the broccoli for me!), wine and oat bran cookie with a lil cream cheese

Oh my lordy I may be in the 30s tomorrow!!!!!!!!!  WOW - such high emotions there.  The lowest my hubby has ever seen me is 236, and if I keep going like this, he will see me lower than that in February!  WOWOWWOOWW. 

As I look over the last month, I have def had some highs and lows.  But overall, this diet is working for me and I am super pleased with the results so far.  So much so that I am VERY motivated to keep going and going.  I think I would be happy with an average of 10 lbs a month.  that seems very doable, at least in the beginning because I do have so far to go. 

My walking/stairs is now on hold as I was put back into a boot for six weeks.  I'll be doing PT once a week too, but lets cross fingers that this solves the problem and I can get back too it!  I have decided to do light yoga, stretches etc (what is tolerable) on my Wii Fit Plus - prob starting this weekend.  And sometimes, don't laugh, I do a bit of shadow boxing at my desk at work and maybe some leg lifts, arm curls (with water bottle) etc.  Every bit counts right?!?!?

Lately, Ive been having a cup of tea before bed, dunno if it is helping things move along but my bladder sure has been more active lately!!!  I went #1 four times from the time I got up till I left the house!  And I think twice in the middle of the night!  Sheesh!

No tea tonight as I had wine craving and succumbed.  I'm ok with it.

Another note, while I'm the lowest Ive been in a few years, I just don't feel it.  I still fill like a super obese woman...maybe that will change with a few more pounds lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment