Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 6 - PP

Next weigh in Friday!


Daily Totals

Calories
1372
Fat
47.1 g
Fiber
6.5 g
Carbs
49.6 g
Sodium
2938.2 mg
Protein
163.4 g
Water
85 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 16% from carbs, 33% from fat and 51% from protein.


Breakfast: Coffee, roast, ff feta and egg beaters with just a tad of ff half n half. 2 oat bran cookies (total 2 tbs of oat bran) with a lil bit of ff cream cheese, made it into a lil cookie sandwich
Lunch: baked salmon with Greek yogurt spiced with a non sodium citrus blend and turkey meatballs
Late Afternoon snack: 3 oz chicken, 1/2 cup cottage cheese and one hard boiled egg
Dinner: slow cooker chicken with carrots (me minus carrots, family needs veggies still:))
After dinner: cup of coffee with lil nonfat creamer and splenda

Not feeling like I am losing any weight, but I didn't feel like I was during Attack either, so will just have to see what Friday brings.  Hoping for that wonderful "whoosh"!

Breakfast was really really goood!  See what I mean by variety, everyday I have something a lil different so I don't get bored and it works!  It was the same before the diet too though.  Hubby and I do 2 week menus and I don't think you would be able to find one that was exactly the same as any of the others.  We def have our faves but I am constantly adding to the list of recipes to choose from:)  I highly recommend checking out www.pepperplate.com to store and organize your recipes in this digital age.  As well as utilizing the menu and shopping list.  We simply add recipes to a menu and the shopping list and either bring my phone or his IPad to the store.  No paper wasted! Really has simplified our lives in that area.  And most recipes are easily imported from a number of websites.  We love it!

I wasn't really super hungry at dinner time so ended up only having half a serving, pretty good heh!?!?

I'm also finding that I am having an EASIER time on PP days vs PV days.  How odd is that!?!?!  I know I have my own schedule for the PP/PV days but Dr Dukan suggests 1:1. He also says you can do 5:5 or even 4:3.  Will have to see how the rest of this month plays out to determine what I will do for February. 

Question: is there such a thing as TOO much water?  Dr Dukan prescribes drinking at least 1.5 liters, which translates to about 6 1/2 cups of water/liquid.  I def do more than that.....wonder if I am doing too much? Today's intake equates to 10 1/2 cups of liquid!

2 comments: