Thursday, January 10, 2013

Attack Phase Day 10 - Last Day! :)

Daily Loss: 0 lbs - :(
Total lost: 8.3 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1009
Fat
14.4 g
Fiber
8.5 g
Carbs
59.6 g
Sodium
1956.1 mg
Protein
147.9 g
Water
85 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 25% from carbs, 13% from fat and 62% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, 1 oat bran cookie, .half cup egg beaters, Low sodium turkey deli meat, 1 tsp of ff cream cheese
Lunch: can of tuna with balsamic vinegar
Afternoon Snack: FF cottage cheese, last of the left over steak - mmmmm
Dinner: creamy slow cooker tarragon chicken - new recipe just wont have the carrots in it.
Dessert: Nonfat plain yogurt with splenda and orange and rum imitation with a smidging of cream cheese

Ok so I'm not really surprised by the no weight lost today.  I had regular cheese yesterday and the slices of pepperoni, which both were high in fat.  So I have been really good today and I think canned tuna might be my best friend over the next couple of days.  One can has only 1.4g fat and a whopping 42 g of protein.  Doih!  Why haven't I been eating this everyday!?!?  Oh yeah, because I get bored easily LOL. 

And yes I know the calorie count is super low, but as you can see I ate ALL day long and am not hungry.  I think its good to go up and down sometimes with the calorie intake to "confuse" your metabolism.  I guess we will see how the scales like me in the morning, eh?! :)

I cannot tell you how excited I am for veggies tomorrow, think I will take this tuna cabbage sesame salad for lunch and I may whip up a quick batch of WW veggie soup so I will have plenty to snack on.  Although, I'm typing this now mid afternoon, who knows what I will be up for once I finish my commute home. Also, I think we will make this chicken and leek with sun dried tomato dish tomorrow night....mmmmm:)

Anyhoo, overall, I totally survived the Attack Phase and Dukan is right - this fast paced weight loss does give you that inner spark that we can do it...and I have for 10 days.  I kinda had wished I woulda hit the 10 lb loss mark during this time, but I guess I will be ok with 8.3 lbs in 10 days!  Ummmm....yeah I am really ok with it:)

Take care all and yippee to tomorrow being Cruise Phase Day One!

No comments:

Post a Comment