Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 7 PV

Next weigh in Friday!


Daily Totals

Calories
1333
Fat
46.4 g
Fiber
16.4 g
Carbs
75.6 g
Sodium
2112.7 mg
Protein
144.6 g
Water
62 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 23% from carbs, 32% from fat and 45% from protein. 

Breakfast: Coffee, turkey meatballs, ff feta and egg beaters. 2 oat bran cookies (total 2 tbs of oat bran) with a lil bit of ff cream cheese, made it into a lil cookie sandwich
Lunch: baked salmon with Greek yogurt spiced with a non sodium citrus blend and one chicken thigh from dinner last night w a few carrots
Late Afternoon snack: half a raw zucchini
Dinner: Asian Grilled chicken and broccoli
After dinner: ff plain yogurt w cocoa and splenda

Today is my husband's birthday, Happy birthday boo!  As a surprise I stopped on the way home and got him and the kiddos some Italian pastries.  Man was that hard looking them over and not indulging!  But I had my trusty yogurt:)

I dunno why I waited until today to have broccoli, I love it!  Even without the butter, was sooo good.  And the Asian Chicken is def one of our favorites! Carbs are pretty high today, yikes!  But I had a lot of fiber, so maybe it will balance it out.

I also tried acupuncture for the first time today.  I have an injured ankle that bugs me and mid to lower back pain.  It was very interesting.  I thought the needle pokes would hurt much worse but they didn't at all!  Couple of weird zingy like sensations laying there with all the needles in me but not too bad. I have a few more sessions and they are free through work ( yay for working in a hospital with students and interns!)

Not super tired, but I have an early start tomorrow morning so will be going to bed early.  I'm a lil nervous as I will be away from the office and not at home, so planning for tomorrow food wise might be a bit of a challenge.  Planning on packing some things that don't need a super fridge temp as I will only have an ice pack in my lunch tote.

Hopefully the scale is kind to me tomorrow! G'night

4 comments:

  1. Doin good, wife-o-mine! and thankies for the bday yummies last night !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought about trying the acupuncture for my elbow, but I unfortunately don't work for a hospital! lol And I'm not sure insurance will cover, but going to check it out. Can you tell any difference yet??

    And YAY for having yogurt instead of pastries!

    Good luck with the scale :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent really noticed a difference but they say it could take a couple of sessions. Although I did not wake up with an aching back, so maybe it is working:) Some insurances do cover a couple sessions.

      Delete