Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Attack Phase Day 9

Daily Loss: .8 lbs
Total lost: 8.3 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1463
Fat
59.9 g
Fiber
5.9 g
Carbs
69.3 g
Sodium
2978 mg
Protein
168.9 g
Water
84 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 19% from carbs, 36% from fat and 45% from protein.


Breakfast: Coffee, 1 oat bran cookie, 2 hard boiled egg, small chicken breast
Morning Snack: Low sodium turkey deli meat, 1 tbl of ff cream cheese
Lunch: Shrimp, cheese, pepperoni and 1 chicken thigh
Afternoon Snack: none, full!
Dinner: Coffee Braised Pot roast

Today was the work party thing...and Success!  I stuck with shrimp, some pepperoni, cheese and there was a chicken thigh dish which was pretty good.  Plus, I worked to help set up, heat up food etc and walked A LOT today.  Just shy of 10,000 steps.  I am really proud of my will power not to have all the other yummy looking food - I just kept telling myself next year I should be at goal weight and in the third phase, Consolidation, so I can have the food:)

Food intake was pretty good today.   Fat is high and carbs are a bit higher - thanks to the pepperoni - oops!

I had forgotten the baking powder on the first batch of the cookies and I made a double batch last night and they turned out more cake like.  I didn't do drops on a sheet but put them in a rectangle casserole dish and baked a few minutes longer.  It was pretty good.  I even added cloves and nutmeg along with the Cinnamon too!  Hubby tried a few crumbs and he even liked them!  Winning! (OH no, he reads this blog and now will probably find that darn YouTube of Charlie Sheen!)

Hubby and I had discussions several times about doubling dinner meats because I am on this diet.  Meat is soooo expensive and I don't want to basically double our grocery bill. That's ridiculous.  So am going to try and eat more during the day from the allowed foods so that I only need the one serving of meat at night.  I think it will be easier once I can add the PV days in so I can load my plates with that.  Plus according the the FitBit log reports, I should try to keep the evening meals under 30% of my daily intake while trying to lose weight.  Its usually around 33-35%.  So maybe next week I will make sure to pack a heftier afternoon snack for work and eat light at dinner - which I think is better anyhoo.

Still ready for bed much earlier than usual, but honestly sleep is so important that I don't feel too bad about it.  It is just barely 9 pm and I'm off to bed.  Last Day of Attack Phase tomorrow, woo hoo!  

No comments:

Post a Comment