Sunday, January 6, 2013

Attack Phase Day 6

Daily Loss: 1.8 lbs
Total lost: 7.3 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1389
Fat
35.2 g
Fiber
6.7 g
Carbs
87.1 g
Sodium
2560.5 mg
Protein
177.7 g
Water
69 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 25% from carbs, 23% from fat and 52% from protein. 
 
Breakfast: Coffee, ground beef with egg beaters with a sour cream and salsa and the oat bran cookie with a tsp of cream cheese spread on it
Morning Snack: grande skinny latte from Starbucks (skim milk and sugar free flavored syrup)
Lunch: can of tuna w/ sun dried tomato dressing lite
Afternoon snack: FF cottage cheese
Dinner: Balsamic vinegar chicken with sweet onions

Carbs were much higher today than other days, it was the milk in the latte and and dinner had some major carbs. We will see tomorrow how it affects the weigh in.  I'm guessing that I wont keep going with these large drops daily, I know that it will slow down.  But I am determined to keep going. My Attack Phase will end on Thursday and I will be able to have vegetables again, yippee!  Looking forward to the different texture and taste.  Although, I'm still doing pretty good with the Pure Protein. 

Once I go into the Cruise Phase, I will only weigh myself twice a week I think, well, those will be the official weigh ins.  LOL - I am sorta a scale junkie!

Very busy day at work tomorrow, so off to bed somewhat early tonight.  Take care all!

Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment