Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 14 - PP

Weigh in on Fridays

Daily Totals

Calories
1020
Fat
47.1 g
Fiber
6.2 g
Carbs
44.2 g
Sodium
3421.3 mg
Protein
107.5 g
Water
65 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 17% from carbs, 41% from fat and 42% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, turkey sausage and quarter cup egg beaters and one whole egg, oat bran cookie with a lil bit of cream cheese 
Lunch: ground beef with salsa and ff sour cream 
Dinner: roasted chicken
Dessert: Pistachio pudding (ff and sugar free)

Dinner was soooo good! We seasoned skinless chicken breasts with lemon pepper, lil salt and paprika, yum! And the ff pudding is in the fridge setting now.  Looking forward to that treat!  I've read some people mix a bit of the pudding mixed with their plain yogurt, I may have to try that!

My afternoon was actually pretty busy, so didn't remember/have time for my afternoon snack.  I'm ok with that:)  And I ate lunch a bit earlier and wasn't starving when I left work, yay!

I had my second appt for acupuncture, was so relaxing I actually snoozed I think.  Not sure what to call it. I closed my eyes, breathing deeply and then heard myself snoring a bit!!!  But I wasn't asleep, how strange!  And the gal felt my pulse before the start of the treatment and asked if I was tired.  I said yes, how did you know, she said my pulse told her!  Creepy! LOL and they look at your tongue every visit.  I want to learn more about this!  But anyhoo, at the appt she "needled" me for a boost of energy and it WORKED all day.  PS she didn't tell me until I was leaving and I was feeling like I was slightly bouncing off the walls.

Weigh in is tomorrow and I am super anxious about it.  I know that this diet will work for me, so I'm trying to be positive and not "care" what the scale says.  But I know me and the number on the scale will ALWAYS affect me:(  Gonna try for a good nights sleep.

AND one more note, I did some chair exercises that I found online at work today.  Nothing extreme, just did a few sets.  But I felt good after.  I even think I will look up one of those mini peddlers to put under my desk!  At least keep circulation going through my legs.  OH and I found a place that is on the way home in my commute to do some PT.  Talked with a PT there for a few this afternoon and feel good about it.  Hopefully that helps so I can do more walking, stairs, etc.

Take care all and be good to yourself!
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment