Monday, January 14, 2013

Cruise Phase - Day 4 PP

Daily Loss: 1 lbs
Total lost: 8.9 lbs


Daily Totals

Calories
1179
Fat
40 g
Fiber
6.6 g
Carbs
57.6 g
Sodium
2934.5 mg
Protein
149.4 g
Water
82 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 19% from carbs, 31% from fat and 50% from protein.


Breakfast: Coffee, shrimp and egg beaters
Morning Snack: FF Cottage cheese
Lunch:turkey meatballs and scallops
Dinner: ground beef and a lil pasta sauce and more shrimp
Dessert: Oat bran bar and Dukan cheesecake (need to eat it up and each slice is only 31 calories!)

So close to that first 10 pounds, I'm starting to notice it now.  My wedding ring is loose and rolling around my finger!  Chest is a tad smaller, and this sweater I am wearing today is a lil tiny bit looser in the stomach.  Wahooo!  Been thinking of NON- food rewards, and not sure if I should do like every 10 lbs or every 20 lbs. Whatcha think?

Also, I do have cravings still for carbs and sweets, but I think I have them handled right now with the oat bran bar and making up desserts for my sweet tooth.  I'm sure it will keep getting easier and easier as the weeks go on.

This weekend my mother in law wasn't feeling well so we did not go over there for our typical Saturday night dinner.  And therefor I did not have a glass of wine.  Will have to wait another week to test that theory, if one glass will affect my weight loss.  Dr Dukan says that if you go off the allowed food list for even one bite than you are stuck counting calories for the day.  I'll be very interested to see how the scale responds.  On that same note, I absolutely love wines and have been missing them greatly.  We actually have two opened bottles on the counter at home and I have continuously resisted!  YAY for me!

One thing I def am noticing that I don't have the yucky bloated feeling after meals.  I am getting full, but not feeling really yucky full that you sometimes get when you overload on carbs.  Oh and I am not that acidy either!  And I am not super tired today.  I pushed myself for two trips up to the fourth floor, OK the last one I had to talk myself into the last flight, but I did it.  And at the trains I took the stairs instead of the escalator!

So another day at success on this diet, next weigh in (officially) will be Friday.  I had debated if I would wait and blog then, but I like this accountability each day.  G'night all!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great! I think you should reward yourself after losing 10 lbs! Really wish I could get motivated, but reading about what you're doing every day is helping :)

    LOL it's signing me in with oopsie.... a user name I use on another site.

    Take care and keep up the good work!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL @ your sign in name...Im sure there is a story with that! And yeah I think I am going to go with every 10 lbs for reward:)

      Delete