Saturday, January 26, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 16 - PV

Loss:  .6 lb
total: 9.1 lbs
CW: 242.8 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1383
Fat
44.4 g
Fiber
7.3 g
Carbs
67.4 g
Sodium
1288.5 mg
Protein
128.4 g
Water
40 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 23% from carbs, 34% from fat and 43% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, steak and 2 eggs
Morning Snack: Skinny Caramel Latte

Dinner: meatloaf, salad, glass of wine

If you noticed, no oat bran today.  1. because I am low and 2. because the meatloaf my mother in law made (super yummy!) has bread crumbs in it.  So hopefully, it all balances out.

As you can see I did weigh myself this morning, its not official but like I said we are going to try and track all this to see my rhythm.

Breakfast filled me up so much that I wasn't hungry until about 330 this afternoon, so skipped lunch:)

Its late and I was up way too early this morning, so g'night all!

2 comments:

  1. You are so close to that 1st 10 pounds! Good luck, I know you can do it! Have you decided what you're doing for your reward?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I will treat myself to my eyebrow waxing....lol its needed! ;p

      Delete