Friday, January 18, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 8 - PP

Gain:(  1.2 lb
total: 7.7 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1058
Fat
36.5 g
Fiber
7.8 g
Carbs
47.1 g
Sodium
1932.7 mg
Protein
121.5 g
Water
34 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 19% from carbs, 33% from fat and 48% from protein. 
 

Breakfast: Coffee, turkey deli meat, 2 eggs. 2 oat bran cookies (total 2 tbs of oat bran) with a lil bit of ff cream cheese, made it into a lil cookie sandwich
Lunch: tuna with a lil balsamic vinegar
Late Afternoon snack: chicken thigh and ground beef with pasta sauce
Dinner: baked chicken


Really really disappointed in the scale reading this morning.  No idea what I am doing wrong.  I'm floating between 243 and 244 this week.  It is just discouraging!  Even coming home from training this afternoon I had to fight myself about quitting.  Just letting go this weekend and then starting fresh on Monday.  I haven't caved in yet.  But after the fast drops of the Attack Phase, this is so frustrating.

Talked with a coworker today about it, and I am going to try Sat and Sun as PV days and Monday through Friday as PP days.  Trying to keep upbeat that I am down from where I was January first.  It is just really hard.  And I wont weigh in again until next Friday. 

I ate a really late lunch because of training, so ended up only having a small bite of the lemon pepper chicken I baked for my dinner - lol. And I didn't pack any drinks for the training either, hence the water so low.

Very busy weekend planned, cleaning, finally taking down decorations, patriots game and then deep cleaning my daughters room.  So I may not blog until Sunday or Monday night.  G'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment