Saturday, January 5, 2013

Attack Phase Day 5

Daily Loss: 2.0 lbs!!
Total lost: 5.5 lbs

Daily Totals


Calories
1294
Fat
37.3 g
Fiber
5 g
Carbs
42.3 g
Sodium
2669 mg
Protein
186.3 g
Water
62 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 14% from carbs, 26% from fat and 60% from protein. 
 
Breakfast: Coffee, ground beef with egg beaters with a sour cream and salsa and the oat bran cookie
Morning Snack: FF Cottage cheese
Lunch: can of tuna w/ balsamic vinegar and turkey meat spread with a bit of ff cream cheese
Afternoon snack: none
Dinner: chicken breast made low sodium by my lovely mother in law!
Dessert: Non fat plain yogurt mixed with cocoa powder and splenda


I knew I was supposed to lose fast in this attack phase, but man am I tickled pink!  Feels good, really good.  And yeah, I know its probably a lot of water weight, but still, to see the scale sliding down that fast and not be hungry??!!?!  Amazing!

Last night was tough though, the hubby and I usually always have a few drinks on Friday nights and waaaah, I didn't since I am on the diet.  On a good note though, was in bed by 9 PM and got almost 8 hours of sleep, yay! 

Every Saturday we go to my in laws, its usually a really yummy 3 course meal.  Start with wine and salad and biscuits, the main dish and then many desserts to choose from.  My wonderful mother in law has lost a lot of weight doing low carb and she knew I was starting this, so she made everyone else pizza and lovely seasoned chicken breast for her and I.  Delish!  I did miss the wine terribly and when she put out the treats I looked longingly at them, but resisted!  The scale has just been too good to me these last few days that I didn't want to muck it up for a brownie.  

For a treat tonight I made the hubby and I some yogurt flavored with nonfat cocoa and splenda.  Wasn't exactly what I was hoping for but it worked to make me feel like I was indulging.  Tomorrow I think we are going to try to make it in the morning and put it in the freezer for a frozen treat.  I think it will be much better.  Also, the verdict on the oat bran cookies, total winner!

Reading through my first post the day before I began I was looking at the chart for what the Dukan site said I should lose in the 5 days, it is eerily correct!  It said I should be around 246.71 and I weighed in today at 246.4!!!!!  How cool is that!?!?!

Well that is it for tonight, more tomorrow!

Tricia

1 comment: