Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Attack Phase Day 2

I decided that I didn't want to wait a day to post about results etc.  I will make the time to blog each evening:)

Starting Weight: 251.9
This Morning's Weigh In: 250.2 - - - 1.7 lbs lost!
Total lost: 1.7 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1254
Fat
37.4 g
Fiber
8.2 g
Carbs
66.5 g
Sodium
4388.3 mg
Protein
141.7 g
Water
74 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 23% from carbs, 29% from fat and 48% from protein. 
 
Breakfast: Coffee, chicken patties with yogurt dip. 2 hard boiled eggs.
Morning Snack: Fat Free cottage cheese
Lunch: Left over balsamic Dijon chicken
Afternoon snack: 2 slices deli turkey meat
Dinner: Corned beef - oops don't think this was dukan friendly as it probably has too much fat:(  But it sure was tasty.

So overall, I think I did pretty good today. My sodium intake is CRAZY high.  I'll have to see how I can manage that better.  I'm thinking it has to be partly the deli meat and then of course the corned beef.  EEK.  And fat is too high.  But we shall see what the scale says tomorrow morning.

At lunch today I was not very hungry, but I had looked at my calorie intake for the day and it was wicked low so I knew that I needed to eat something.  Which once I started it tasted really good, till the last bite...eh still getting used to this.

One funny of the day, putting plates together for the kiddos with cabbage and carrots and I picked a carrot off my daughter's plate and popped in my mouth.  I started to chew, not even thinking, and then as soon as I realized what the heck I had done I spun around and spit it out in the trash, LOL.  Hubby thought I was getting sick!  I just laughed and laughed, silly me!

No comments:

Post a Comment