Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Attack Phase Day 1

Good Morning!

Just a quick note that I will be blogging about a day behind, so this blog is a reflection on yesterday's first day on Dukan Diet, Attack Phase, Day 1.  With a full time job, full time family, I don't have the energy to stay up past my bed time to blog - so will do the next morning:)

Starting weight 251.9

Foods for the Day:

Daily Totals

Calories
1123
Fat
28.4 g
Fiber
5.6 g
Carbs
54.2 g
Sodium
2805.5 mg
Protein
132.8 g
Water
72 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 22% from carbs, 25% from fat and 53% from protein.
Breakfast: Steak (4 oz) and two dry pan fried eggs and coffee.
Morning Snack: Fat Free Cottage Cheese
Lunch: Ground Chicken patties made with seasonings, egg beaters, and oat bran.  One ounce patty contains 1/3 of daily required Oat Bran. Yogurt dipping sauce made with Fat Free Plain Yogurt, dill and lil bit of lemon juice.
Dinner: Balsamic- Dijon Chicken about 6-8 Oz....Yum!
I did drink plenty of fluids, Lipton Diet Green tea, diet sparkling juice (no carbs or calories), coffee, etc.
My house has been crazy stressful this past couple of weeks so I was nervous starting something so drastic.  But I did really well I think the first day.  I never got hungry, but I will be honest and tell you I had some major carb and sugar cravings.  There are still cookies and treats left over from the holidays, but YAY I did resist.  I think the sparkling drink thingy at dinner time def helped curb the "sweet" I was craving.  And half way through the Chicken breast at dinner I was really wanting a different texture in my mouth.  I'm a realistic gal, so I know that variety is going to be absolutely important in me keeping with this diet. 
I also wanted to make sure I was getting more sleep, so I went to bed about 30 min earlier than I normally do last night, which I think was a good thing.
Take care all and Happy 2013!

2 comments: