Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cruise Phase - PV (day 32 of Diet)

No weigh in - tummy not happy
CW: 240 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1348
Fat
45.5 g
Fiber
14.4 g
Carbs
59.5 g
Sodium
1822.9 mg
Protein
126.8 g
Water
64 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 21% from carbs, 35% from fat and 44% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, egg beaters, spinach, mushrooms, ff feta cheese
Morning Snack:  sugar free raspberry syrup over Greek yogurt
Lunch: left over beef and broccoli and lil bits of carrots
Afternoon Snack: ff cottage cheese
Dinner: slow cooker pork loin in romaine lettuce wrap
Tsk Tsk: gin and diet tonic

I got my huge order of oat bran last night, yay!  Made cookies for hubby and I for dessert, super yummy.  had the last two (one has one tablespoon of oat bran) this morning as a cookie sandwich with ff cream cheese.  So yummy.  I ran out of my fiber and oat bran, hence why I think tummy is not on schedule.  But I found another bottle of the fiber in my cupboard this morning, so hopefully that and the oat bran will get me back on track.

Yikes, woke up with a lil wine headache this morning, booooooo!  LOL, but it is gone now.

Hubby got the Wii set back up with our new TV, so we are going to play on that tonight.  Very excited, we used to do it a lot more before we got cable, so I'm looking forward to it for sure! Plus, I plan on doing some of the exercises on the Wii Fit Plus - whatever I can tolerate with my ankle.
Was a hectic day at work, huge monthly meeting coming up on Monday and I have to do all the prep work for it.  Things always change last min so I try to be as prepared as I can.

Ok yes, I am skipping over the drinks....they are no carb tho. and no sugar...so technically they should be allowed!!!!  I haven't had a gin and tonic in ages....so refreshing!

PS did you notice the background change....Happy Love Month!  LOL

Sorry day late - had PC weird issues yesterday.  Hopefully all set now!

No comments:

Post a Comment