Thursday, January 3, 2013

Attack Phase Day 3

Starting Weight: 251.9
This Morning's Weigh In: 250 - - - .2 lbs lost

Total lost: 1.9 lbs
 

Daily Totals

Calories
1341
Fat
47.9 g
Fiber
5.7 g
Carbs
42.1 g
Sodium
2056.3 mg
Protein
164.8 g
Water
70 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 13% from carbs, 35% from fat and 52% from protein.
 
Breakfast: Coffee, chicken patties with yogurt dip
Morning Snack: 2 hard boiled eggs
Lunch: Deli Chicken strips, fat free cream cheese mixed with a super yummy spicy sauce
Afternoon snack: Fat Free cottage cheese
Dinner: Stuffed Chicken Breast. x2 (two halves of a whole chicken breast...probably 6-8 oz)

So today I am super tired. But again, it was a super stressful holidays, so I am not so sure if it is the diet or just stress.  Looking forward to the boost of energy I read so many others having.  My chicken patties seemed to salty this morning...bleh!  But the yogurt dip helped!  Lunch was sooooooo yummy! Wish I had more for tomorrow.  I hope we will have left overs of the stuffed chicken so that I can take to work tomorrow for lunch:)  (It's still cooking but it sure looks nummers!)

I wasn't really surprised by the low weight loss this morning, especially after the enormous sodium intake yesterday, i was just happy for a loss....period!  The sodium was much much better today!

In case any one is curious, I have a FitBit that logs my steps, sleep, activity etc.  On their website I do log my food, which gives me those cool stats above.  It also gives me a nifty weekly report of all of the above.

Water intake probably isn't as high as it should be.  Will try for 80 oz tomorrow!  I also think fiber is quite low and am fiddling with the idea of adding a scoop of that disolvable fiber stuff to a cup of coffee tomorrow morning.  AND I don't have any more chicken patties, which had the oat bran in them, so maybe will just mix it with the yogurt tomorrow morning????  Hmmmm, guess I haven't planned super well, LOL!

On a final note, I made a oopsie, thinking I could have two hard boiled eggs a day.  Reviewing the Attack chapter in the Dukan Diet book, I can only have 7 a WEEK, if my cholesterol is fine. Which it is, but Ive had 6 already.  Will have to perhaps make an egg white omelet tomorrow morning.  Egg whites are allowed unlimited.

For the required Oat Bran tomorrow, Im making some oat bran cookies, completely dukan friendly and looks pretty nummy.  Baking now, verdict tomorrow:)

Going to go finish making dinner and then off to early bed for me.  Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!


OOOH, also, hubby happily reminded me that the Patriots are on a bye week this weekend, so I wont miss my alcohol beverage(s) for the game!  Thank you Patriots! ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment