Monday, January 7, 2013

Attack Phase Day 7

Daily Loss: 0 lbs
Total lost: 7.3 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1161
Fat
40 g
Fiber
6 g
Carbs
52.3 g
Sodium
2337.3 mg
Protein
139.3 g
Water
76 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 19% from carbs, 32% from fat and 49% from protein.
 
Breakfast: Coffee, oat bran cookie, 2 hard boiled eggs, turkey deli meat with ff cream cheese
Lunch: chicken breast with a bit of lime juice
Dinner: Sherried Fillet steaks - about 10 oz
Dessert: Frozen plain FF yogurt with cocoa and splenda

Not really surprised by this at all.  My carbs were like 30 g higher than what I have been having on this diet.  Really need to watch that - but honestly it wasn't too bad and at least I didn't gain.  So I am counting yesterday a success regardless!

Didn't plan well for food for work, had nothing to snack on for the afternoon.  But dinner was delish, I looooove steak and there is a couple left over so will have one with breakfast tomorrow:)

Its Monday and I'm beat - so heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment