Saturday, January 12, 2013

Cruise Phase - Day 2 PV

No weigh in until Monday:)

Daily Totals

Calories
863
Fat
27.1 g
Fiber
9.8 g
Carbs
44.8 g
Sodium
1433.7 mg
Protein
107.7 g
Water
51 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 21% from carbs, 29% from fat and 50% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, left over coffee braised roast mixed with .5 cup egg beaters,  1 oat bran bar
Lunch: can of tuna w/ mixed with a tiny bit of sesame oil, white wine vinegar and ginger over a cabbage slaw mix with a sprinkling of sesame seeds
Dinner: Keema, some kinda hamburger chili with onions and yummy seasonings and peas
Dessert: pseudo cheesecake (made with sugar free jello and ff cream cheese) - this was not my favorite but it did satisfy my sweet tooth.  Will continue to look for more recipes for this treat!

I didn't realize until now how frickin low my calorie intake was today.  But I'm not hungry at all.  So I am ok with that.  Watched a lot of football tonight, gotta love the playoff season.  And tomorrow will be another football mania.  It is a Pure Protein day tomorrow, so we have planned lots of fish/seafood dishes.  I am very excited about it!

More adventures tomorrow, g'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment