Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 13 - PP

Weigh in on Fridays


Daily Totals

Calories
1352
Fat
61 g
Fiber
6.2 g
Carbs
51.2 g
Sodium
2996.1 mg
Protein
141.3 g
Water
103 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 16% from carbs, 41% from fat and 43% from protein.


Breakfast: Coffee, turkey sausage and half cup egg beaters, oat bran cookie with a lil bit of cream cheese
Morning Snack: 1 hard boiled egg
Lunch: ground beef with salsa and ff sour cream
Snack: Turkey deli meat with a lil cream cheese
Dinner: bbq meatloaf (minus the bread crumbs for me)

Ok so this may be TMI, but I did not weigh as I thought I would to sneak a peek because I didn't have my regular....movement this morning.  So will just have to wait until Friday, crossing fingers its a big loss!  Did you see that liquid/water intake, yay!  That's almost 13 cups!  I'm surprised I'm not living in the bathroom right now.  Although I will probably be up a few times tonight, flushing out!  LOL

And I didn't sleep well at all last night, so hitting the sack soon to try and catch up a bit.  Fat is super high, ugh!  I guess that is the trade off when you lower your carbs.  I've read about a "White Dukan" day that I may try to incorporate once a week.  You only eat lean white meat, IE chicken, fish, seafood and egg whites.  Nothing else.  I bet that would be a lower fat intake!

Nothing much else to report.  Feeling good that I'm sticking to this.  Hubby had chocolate tonight and asked if it bothered me.....honestly not at all.  I'm good.  However, I forgot to mention that the mother in law had corn chips for everyone else last weekend for fajita night.  Now THAT was hard.  I kept having to tell myself I could not just have ONE.....I knew better that I wouldn't be able to stop at ONE!  Lil victories ppl, lil victories!  they add up....g'night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment