Monday, January 21, 2013

Cruise Day 11 - PP

Weigh in on Fridays

Daily Totals

Calories
1458
Fat
41.8 g
Fiber
4.5 g
Carbs
43.8 g
Sodium
3048.5 mg
Protein
168.2 g
Water
60 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 14% from carbs, 31% from fat and 55% from protein.


Breakfast: Coffee, chicken breast, 1/2 cup egg beaters
Lunch: chicken breast with light blue cheese, can of tuna w balsamic vinegar and a bit of ff feta cheese
Dinner: pork chops with turkey bacon beer gravy, couple glasses red wine
Dessert: Dukan cheesecake with a tiny bit of sugar free chocolate syrup and cup of coffee

Ok, OK, I know the wine is sooo not dukan. But I'm in this for the super long haul.  I have to be realistic and expect and accept some minor detours.  The wine was super good, and needed, sorta! lol.  As you can see, my carb intake was still below 50 g, which is what I aim for everyday.  So I'm ok with it.

We are supposed to get blasted with snow tonight, sad I want a snow day for my lil one so I "have" to stay home?  LOL - its not that much out there right now.  Hope we get more:)

Awesome hubby and I tackled the house today and I have to say it looks pretty darn spic and span!  So happy when we have a clean house.  Plus, lil one's laundry is all done (hi5!) - how is it she has more laundry than all the house combined?!?!!?

Ooooh and dinner was a super duper find when I went searching for dukan friendly recipes!  OMG soo yummy.  And the pork loin chops were so thick!  They came from our mega shopping trip at BJs to get big chunks of meat and we had them butcher and portion out for us.  1.79 a pound I think for the pork, winner! (recipe has been added to my recipe page:))

So beat, and a lil past my bed time, I should sleep pretty hard tonight!

Take care all!
Tricia


No comments:

Post a Comment