Friday, January 25, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 15 - PV

Loss:  .8 lb
total: 8.5 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1502
Fat
30.9 g
Fiber
16.3 g
Carbs
87.9 g
Sodium
3341.6 mg
Protein
178.9 g
Water
76 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 26% from carbs, 21% from fat and 53% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, ground beef, quarter cup egg beaters, 1 oat bran cookies with a lil bit of ff cream cheese
Morning Snack: Skinny Caramel Latte and 2 oz low sodium turkey meat with jalapeno mustard
Lunch: spinach salad with left over chicken from last night
Dinner: baked chicken with a lil bit of ranch dressing powder mix, butternut squash chili soup and WINE - ugh

Ok so yes I should be thrilled, that is a loss from last Friday, yay.....really tho, really!  I'm still at 243.4....seriously!  Its been two weeks on the Cruise Phase and I have NOT moved below the total 8.9 lbs I had lost then!  GRRRRR.  Seriously not happy.  I'm going to keep going, but geez, fat cells cease and desist and move the frick on! 

About to go to bed and I confess I had a few glasses of wine tonight. So not on plan but right at this moment I really don't care.  My ankle was killing me after only doing 4 flights of stairs. Ibuprofen did absolutely nothing for it.

I initially didn't think this diet was hard.  Food wise, it isn't, but mentally after that initial high of the first phase, yes this is hard to hang tight to see the scales fall in their own time.  So tomorrow, back on board.  Hubby and I, well hubby, made up a spread sheet, so hopefully we can collect data and see where and if certain foods, water intake etc effect the weight loss curve.  Geez, I'm tired, dunno if explaining right. But basically, going to start weighing each day. And as we gather data I will take away dairy, or lower fat significantly, or lower or raise fluid intake (water, tea, coffee) and see where my personal weight loss optimization is.

Bummed I didn't have will power to tell myself no to wine tonight, but will get back on the wagon tomorrow.  Embarrassed I'm having to write this, but tomorrow is a new day. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment