Friday, January 11, 2013

Cruise Phase - Day 1 PV

Daily GAIN: .4 lbs!!
Total lost: 7.9 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1147
Fat
23.1 g
Fiber
14.8 g
Carbs
63.8 g
Sodium
1947.7 mg
Protein
162.7 g
Water
66 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 23% from carbs, 19% from fat and 58% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, left over coffee braised roast mixed with .5 cup egg beaters, yummy!  1 oat bran bar (with the now 2 tbls of oat bran per serving)
Morning Snack: FF Cottage cheese
Lunch: can of tuna w/ mixed with a tiny bit of sesame oil, white wine vinegar and ginger over a cabbage slaw mix with a sprinkling of sesame seeds
Dinner: chicken with leeks and sun dried tomatoes.  The recipe calls for flour but we will lightly bread the chicken with Wheat bran, also now allowed in small amounts and wont use the butter it calls for.

I have no idea why the scale has been so mean to me over the last couple of days!  I'm not sure exactly what I was doing wrong!  But the hubby helped me make the chart below and it IS steadily going down, so I cannot be upset with that.

Weight LossStartweight
Date1-Jan4-Jan7-Jan11-Jan
Weight  251.9248.4244.6244
total lbs lost3.57.37.9
total % lost1.39%2.90%3.14%


The other part of Dr Dukan's diet that I haven't been really addressing is the prescribed exercise.  He states during the Attack Phase to get a 20 min walk in.  Well, I work in a hospital and some days I am all over the place, plus I commute so walk to trains and buses etc.  I have added walking up at least 4 flights of stairs a day, but will now start to increase that.  Also, because it is New England and dead winter, taking an evening walk is really out of the question!  So I asked hubby to figure out the cables etc to hook back up our Wii or DVD player. I'll get in at least 30 minutes with the stairs and/or doing something along those lines for now:)

All above was written earlier today.  In all I did 15 flights of stairs, 3 sets of the 4 plus a few extra:)

One thing I am noticing now that veggies were added back is that my tummy is NOT happy with me right now.  Hopefully, that all will level out soon.  G'night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment