Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 12 - PP

Weigh in on Fridays

Daily Totals

Calories
1061
Fat
40.3 g
Fiber
5.5 g
Carbs
40.9 g
Sodium
3381.6 mg
Protein
133.5 g
Water
90 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 15% from carbs, 35% from fat and 50% from protein.


Breakfast: Coffee, turkey sausage and 2 hard boiled eggs
Morning Snack: Low sodium turkey meat with a bit of cream cheese
Lunch: can of tuna w balsamic vinegar and a bit of ff feta cheese
Dinner: Asian sweet n spicy chicken tenders, ground beef, turkey deli meat and light blue cheese
Dessert: oat bran cookie and light cream cheese

Was very odd not having my "cookie" this morning before work:(  But we had the oat bran with the cheesecake over the long weekend, so I didn't make any cookies, will have to remember to do tonight before bed. And I didn't pack enough food for work today, will make sure I take enough for breakfast, lunch and snacks. 

For dinner, we didn't have enough chicken for the whole family.  Remember I am planning and cooking for kids and a husband too.  So I browned up some ground beef and poured extra spicy sauce over that.  Was really good and now I have extra meat for snacks and etc.  I ended up being really hungry on the way home, so when I got in I had a few slices of the low sodium turkey with a bit of blue cheese.  Will make sure I plan better for tomorrow.  You would think after 22 days I would have this down a bit better, uh no.  LOL

Do you see how low those carbs are?  Woo hoo!  I might peek at the scale tomorrow, but of course it wont be official until Friday. Fat is still a bit high.  Will have to really look at some things and see where I am getting it all from.

I did do some stairs today, but on the second trip my stinky ankle started killing me:(  Wish that would quit soon!  I do enjoying walking, stairs, things like that but the ankle is really holding me up.  Dr wants me to do physical therapy but I commute 1.5 hr one way, so I would basically have to take an afternoon off for a 1 hour appt.  Might have to suck it up and just use the time, since dr thinks it really will help.

I'm super tired again, so having my oat bran cookie, reading for a bit and then hitting the sack.  Take care all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment