Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 5 - PV


Next weigh in Friday!


Daily Totals

Calories
1270
Fat
37.7 g
Fiber
10.8 g
Carbs
75.7 g
Sodium
2240 mg
Protein
161.4 g
Water
61 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 24% from carbs, 26% from fat and 50% from protein. 
 

Breakfast: Coffee, shrimp, mushrooms and egg beaters. 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt with splenda and orange extract (not my fave orange, but the yogurt texture was yummy!)
Morning treat: Skinny Cafe Mocha -mmmm chocolate Ive missed you! (skinny means skim milk and sugar free syrup)
Lunch: baked salmon with Greek yogurt spiced with a non sodium citrus blend over cabbage, raw zucchini and red bell pepper
Dinner: pork chop stuffed with ff feta cheese and spinach and some more halibut breaded with oat bran

So this morning I had yummy eggs, mushrooms and shrimp and was going to have the yogurt over my oat bran bar.  But when I pulled the bar apart it had like strings?  like webby kinda strings and ugh I could not eat it!  I wonder what happened, maybe they are old, or just can keep for so long....no idea but now have to get my oat bran in somehow today. I love my coffee so ordered today 6 of those big sugar free coffee syrups, very exciting!

And oops I didn't pack enough for snacks today.  Thought I would venture down to the hospital cafe for either some veg or meats....I haven't been down there since I started this diet.  (Pretty proud of myself there!) But I ended up making it through the day.  The salad was actually more filling than what I had anticipated.

I worked late tonight and hubby had full on kid duty, so for dinner it was the stuffed pork and he did (as usual) an amazing job.  So blessed to have him!

I found a new cool website with tons of support, recipes etc:  http://www.dukaners.com/  very exited to explore it more.

Of note, today I am really not tired.  Not exactly jumping with energy but I am good to go!  Last night I went to bed at 930 and I wasn't like bone tired.  Today was a long work day though, so def heading to bed early. My downstairs neighbor wants to hit the gym in the morning, but we are supposed to get a snow storm, so don't think I will venture out at 430 AM!!  Really need to get my Wii or DVD player hooked up again:)

PS next weigh in is Friday and is it silly to be really really hoping for that first lil milestone of 10lbs lost!!?!?!?!  Cross your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment