Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cruise Phase - Catch up:)

Loss: 2 lb
Total: 11.1 lbs
CW: 240.8 lbs


YAY, PC is back and fixed!  Wonderful hubby even connected it back up tonight before he left for appts - he so rocks!

I've been doing good, staying on point!  Mon-Thurs is still PP days and I think so far this is working best for me.  I am checking my weight each day and again the awesome hubby is working on a data sheet so we can analyze it all.

I've had some cravings lately for baked goods, its probably because I am out of oat bran and not having my cookie/bars.  I did order 6 large 32 oz bags off amazon so they should be here tomorrow.  Which also might be why I am a lil um bloated....not feeling like everything is releasing in the mornings.....

Not much else to report on.  Will start up again with the daily logs and calories etc.  But for now, that's it....going to eat my lean ground beef, drink my tea and read for a bit till everyone comes home.

Till tomorrow,
Tricia

EDIT: Did you notice I made my first 10 lb goal - WOOT WOOT!  Gonna get eyebrows waxed this weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment