Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Attack Phase Day 8

Daily Loss: .2lbs
Total lost: 7.5 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1106
Fat
39.9 g
Fiber
6 g
Carbs
42.6 g
Sodium
1976.4 mg
Protein
148 g
Water
69 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 15% from carbs, 32% from fat and 53% from protein. 
 
Breakfast: Coffee, 2 oat bran cookies, 1 hard boiled egg, 6 oz steak from last night
Lunch: more left over steak with ff sour cream
Afternoon Snack: FF cottage
Dinner: Chili rubbed pork chop made with brown sugar substitute:) and a small chicken breast

Hubby and I found a brown sugar substitute for the rub that went on the pork chops.  It was super yummy.  As always, we started debating what else we could put the rub on:)  We are going to try it on some fish this weekend for the big game. Go Pats!

I'm still pretty tired and waiting for that boost of energy.  Hopefully, it kicks in soon.  And I'm really hoping for a more significant weight loss tomorrow.  Cross fingers, I really watched the carb intake today, so hoping it pays off tomorrow or the next day.

I am almost through with the Attack Phase of the Dukan Diet.  Friday I get to have veggies again, yay!  I've always loved veggies and especially salads.  So excited.  Tomorrow is a work party/lunch thing and a wonderful co-worker came to me and said not to worry she was bringing shrimp for me to eat, so sweet! 

In the next phase you rotate pure protein days with protein and veggie days.  Since we always go to the in laws on Saturdays I wanted to make sure that those days are PV (protein and veg).  So I worked out the rest of the month so that Sunday and Monday are PP (pure protein), Tues and Thurs are PV, Wednesday and Friday are PP and Saturday are PV days.  Also, I think I am going to allow myself one glass of wine on those dinner nights.  I have to be realistic and make this work over the next year, and denying myself that one small pleasure is just not going to work.  It will give me something to look forward to all week:)  And then following up with Sunday and Monday as both PP days should hopefully level that out. 

Hubby saw chocolate on the TV tonight and said ooh that looks good.  And it did and gave me a small craving for it:(  I love food, I loved baked goods, I love fried foods.  Heck, I'm a food addict lol!  So I am really quite proud of myself for sticking to this so well. 

One final note before I crash, I think my fat intake is too high. I'd like it to be 25 or less but that might not work with this diet so far the next shopping trip, will try to plan menu to get the fat at least in the 30's.  Should help when I start adding veg back in. 

g'night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment