Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 37 - PP

CW Still 240 - blah!

Daily Totals

Calories
1400
Fat
43.9 g
Fiber
10.6 g
Carbs
43.6 g
Sodium
3705.2 mg
Protein
184.1 g
Water
103 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 13% from carbs, 31% from fat and 56% from protein.


Breakfast: Coffee, egg beaters and center cut bacon (less fat than reg), gallette
Morning Snack: shrimp
Lunch: baked chicken breast with ff yogurt and cajun spice dip and ff cottage cheese
Dinner: ground beef patty
Dessert: a concoction of plain yogurt, ff/sf chocolate pudding and a bit of ff cream cheese - yummo! and a cup of espresso:)

My coworker is soooo good to me, she brought me some lovely large shrimps to share as a snack this morning.  MMMMM - so good, and so low in fat and super high in protein, but expensive, which is why this was such a lovely treat!  THANK YOU!

Kinda mad about the scale this morning, but I wont focus on it and just look for good news tomorrow right?!?!  I WILL hit a new decade (go from 40's to 30's) this week dagnabbit!  I did leg lifts at my desk this morning and some shadow boxing...should prob close my door next time so I don't have to keep stopping whenever someone passes by LOL!

I know I said I would do the Wii a bit this week, but haven't yet.  Thinking will start small and do like 15 or so min a couple mornings a week (still in boot remember).  Once boot is off (March 11th!) then I will commit to do more, maybe Jillian's 30 day shred like 3x a week. I know from past experience that along with diet, exercise is key to losing weight for me.

I've talked with my mom and sister via text and email this week and really had to bite my tongue not to tell of success I have had on this diet so far.  But I am hanging in for the element of surprise!  :)

I did really good food wise today. This weekend I will make a few different flavored batches of the oat bran cookies. They freeze really well and I put them in individual serving sizes in baggies and then in morning plop in toaster. Love the crunch on the outside! Will let you know how my experiment pans out!

Tonight was craving chocolate, so had some sf/ff chocolate pudding and mixed it with the ff yogurt and a bit of cream cheese, it was thick and decadent!  Will def be making this again!

Wonder if there are any other Dukaners out there having success?  I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tricia. Congrats on your great start to Dukan!!! Although I'm not doing Dukan at the moment I have definitely done it and it is a great diet. I've read back through your posts and I hope you don't mind me giving a few little hints. Is that cheeky? :) Hope not.
    Alcohol.... whether its low carb or not it will absolutely stop you losing weight, whilst your liver is busy processing alcohol of any kind you will not lose any fat, it cant process both at once.
    Dairy - if your weight loss stalls for any length of time you may need to cut down a little, I know it worked for a few people, for example, Constance the Dukan Dietress over at http://becomingshehulk.wordpress.com/
    Salt intake - water retention will definitely affect the scales, smoked salmon is especially high in salt and so are some processed meats so best to keep an eye on labels.
    Try and up your water intake to 2-3 litres for a few days and that should get rid of any water retention you may have.
    Sending positive vibes through cyberspace, cant wait to see how your journey goes. Sonia xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia! TY so much for stopping by and reading my blogs, I really appreciate it! Alcohol - yes I know so bad for me:( This is probably the hardest part of the diet. Will try to hold off till V Day - gonna have wine or champagne that night I do know for sure.
    Dairy - I have been thinking on this one, so am going almost dairy free today (just using skim milk in coffee and thats it)
    Salt/sodium - is ridiculous on this diet I know. May mean prepping more stuffs at home and not relying on deli meats etc.
    I had over 100 ounces water yesterday (no idea on litres) but sure think that might have helped weigh in. Will try for it again today.

    Again, I will take any hints or advice - I really appreciate it:):) TY!

    ReplyDelete