Monday, February 4, 2013

Cruise Phase PP (Day 35)

No weigh in
CW: 240 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1218
Fat
41.5 g
Fiber
8.5 g
Carbs
51.7 g
Sodium
3189.4 mg
Protein
152.2 g
Water
71 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 17% from carbs, 32% from fat and 51% from protein.


Breakfast: Coffee, egg beaters and chicken sausage, plain yogurt w sugar free hazelnut syrup and the oat bran mixed in
Lunch: can of tomato and basil tuna and ff cottage cheese 

Afternoon snack: custard
Dinner: stuffed chicken, 2 almonds, 1 oz pepper jack cheese

Dessert: Cheese cake pudding (sf/ff)

Didn't make it out yesterday to get my 10 lbs reward of an eyebrow waxing.. .maybe will get to it this weekend!

I am very full today, that's what I love about this diet, I am never ever hungry!  And if I am, I can simply go get something to eat.  There is no deprivation on this diet, but the list of what you can eat is somewhat short.  Oh well, its working ok for me for now.  And hubby and I do get pretty creative with dinners! 

I love salmon, but the rest of family doesn't really care for it, so I don't get it very often.  Especially since we aren't going out to eat lately, mostly because of my diet.  Well, on one of the forums I found a smoked salmon frittata and I splurged this weekend and got some to make it!  Think I will tomorrow morning before work, I'm so excited!  LOL - I know kinda dorky;/

I meant to bring a couple bags of tea to work today, but I forgot and now I'm craving it!  I'm also craving (weirdly) asparagus today, but today is PP day so will have it Friday night heh!?!  Yes!

Verdict on the Dukan custard, pretty good, but like all custards, its pretty "eggy" tasting....doih!  Will look and see what other desserts I can make, that don't use the oat bran, well I like my "cookie" in the morning!  Ohhhh, but I did try the gallette yesterday, and I did like it....even hubby had one and said it was alright.

Hi5! for me staying away from the wine and gin tonight!  I can do this!

Take care all:) Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment