Monday, February 11, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 39-42- PV

Hey there, so sorry lack of posting this weekend.  New England got slammed with almost 3 feet of snow this weekend.  Was just amazing to see it keep piling up and up and up.  Took my husband many hours to dig our cars out. 
 
So did I stick with Dukan over the weekend....pretty much....yes.  I did have a few gin and tonics and maybe some wine too ;p  Am I upset about it,beating myself up, telling myself what a loser I am?  Nope not one bit.  I did get on the scale this morning and I am exactly the same.  I wont get on scale again until Thursday morning.  Seriously doubt I will see the three pound drop I was hoping for, but I am ok with that.
 
I did do some stretches/yoga/Wii fit plus games this weekend.  And Hubby and I played some board games.  Over all, good family time this weekend.
 
I'll start again tomorrow with the food journal etc.  But at work today and will probably be a longer than this morning commute home, so to bed early.
 
Take care all! 
 
PS what are your plans with your special people for Valentine's day?!

No comments:

Post a Comment