Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Yikes - Vday extended Celebrations

CW- 237.6  (WOWOWOW)

Considering how bad and off plan I have been since Thursday night, I'm truly amazed at that number!  Going to take it with grain of salt tho, because last night I had fried badness....so it may not be showing up on the scale yet.

Our Valentines Day date night was a huge success, one of the best dates EVER with my husband.  We had so much fun that we both called in a personal day on Friday and extended it! ;p  And I was staying sorta on food plan until yesterday and caved in and had blueberry pancakes, subway sandwich and ugh clam strips, fries and onion rings....ugh ugh ugh!  Most of that food settled ok, but the last the dinner, that made my body ache and I felt so damn awful for giving in. And my tummy is def letting me know about it this morning!

So, going to hit a mini attack, at least 5-7 days.  No more alcohol - at least not for a long time.  

Today I am home with lil one since she is on school vacation, so we are going to clean house, laundry etc this morning.  Then I may take her to get a pedi/manicure this afternoon.

Take care all, remember we all falter, we all give in at some points.  Some bigger then others, but the question is....what are you going to do now?!?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment