Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 43 - PP


Daily Totals

Calories
1369
Fat
74.5 g
Fiber
8.2 g
Carbs
51.5 g
Sodium
4312.7 mg
Protein
125.8 g
Water
53 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 15% from carbs, 49% from fat and 36% from protein.
 
Breakfast: Coffee, egg beaters and chicken sausage, muenster cheese and oat bran cookie with a bit of ff yogurt
Lunch: 1 piri piri chicken thigh
Snack: ff cottage cheese and two slice deli turkey
Dinner: sausage

Had my second session of PT this morning.  Was somewhat painful but then ended on a good note.  Last time my pt guy electrocuted me (overreaction? slightly) and this time took out these knife like (dull albeit) tools and dug in and then beamed me with lasers....I think he likes his toys!  Over all though my ankle is feeling pretty ok, but then again I am still in the boot.  So I guess the real test will be when I am out of the boot and done with PT.  My dreams of using the hospital stairs as my personal gym will be fulfilled!  *blinks rapidly* Ok back to reality!

Food: doing great here.  Love the PP days, how odd is that.  I mean I do love veggies, but on PP days I dont have to think too much about what I am packing for lunch/breakfast etc.  And that makes it easy for me, easy is good in my busy schedule:)  Oh and finally back to logging food in Fitbit.  While food wise this last weekend I was on plan, I just didn't have the gumption to log everything, even tho seeing the stats excites me!  Wow, I'm sounding like a nerd today! (yikes on the fat content today, so not dukan but at least carbs are low!)

Ok moving on, Vday plans are in motion!!  My hubby and I plan on feeding kids early, and sending to bed, then I'll change (think cute sexy short black/white dress) with heels (um, no boot for this, pray I don't trip ;p), making some steaks, asparagus, and baked potato for him.  Romantic music and candles, and awwwww dinner date @ home:)

Super long day, as I had to stay late to make up the time missed for PT guy to play with my ankle. So its almost 8 pm and I'm just home and gonna eat a bit, watch a bit of the tube and then I am crashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment