Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 36 - PP

Daily Totals
Calories
1472
Fat
40.3 g
Fiber
4.4 g
Carbs
42.2 g
Sodium
3587.2 mg
Protein
136.9 g
Water
61 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 16% from carbs, 33% from fat and 51% from protein
 
Breakfast: Coffee, egg beaters and smoked salmon with a lil ff cream cheese, plain yogurt w sugar free vanilla syrup and the oat bran mixed inMorning Snack: Chicken sausage
Lunch: can of red crab meat w a lil bit of light mayo and a packet of sweet n spicy tuna (2 oz) 

Dinner: pork loin with turkey bacon beer gravy
Dessert:gin - ugh (no will power, but at least no carbs!)

Late afternoon I was craving a snack, not really hungry but was wanting something.  Unfortunately, I had eaten everything I had brought!  The salmon was scrumptious this morning, although a bit salty! 

I think I am getting a pretty good routine down with this diet, so that is good news.  And I think my tummy situation is back to normal now that I have the oat bran and fiber solution.  Will jump on the scale in the morning.  Been a long day at work, so hitting the sack early.

Pork recipe was found on a dukan forum, posting recipe and possible pic on recipe page:)

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment