Sunday, February 3, 2013

Cruise Phase - PV (Day 34)

No weigh in
CW: 240 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1430
Fat
30.9 g
Fiber
14.6 g
Carbs
98 g
Sodium
3691.8 mg
Protein
115.6 g
Water
64.9 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 35% from carbs, 24% from fat and 41% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, egg beaters and an egg, gallette, shaved beef
Lunch: can of lemon pepper tuna
Dinner: chicken sausage chili

Dessert: custard - my first attempt!
again more: gin and diet tonic


Was a pretty good day today, grocery shopping, big breakfast cooking, laundry done (finally) and the Super Bowl.  I'm writing this mid morning so will report later on my thoughts on the game!

Grocery store was somewhat of a challenge with the big honkin boot!  But we were there super early (to avoid the super bowl last min shoppers!)  Think we will def try to make it early next time as it is so much more enjoyable without the aisle traffic jams! LOL....although in line some pushy woman was literally trying to push me out of the check out with her cart.  I nudged back a bit thinking maybe she didn't know she was on top of me with it, but she KEPT PUSHING!  Grrrrr.   

Later: Game was a bust, well so far.  There was a frickin 30 min delay because the lights went out!  I work tomorrow so cannot stay up late just to watch a game when my team isnt even in it!

OK, I'm getting a bit carried away with the gin and tonics!  I vow to steer clear of them for a few weeks!  And carbs are pretty high, scared to see what the scale will tell me tomorrow.  Oh well, in this for the long haul right!   

No comments:

Post a Comment