Friday, February 8, 2013

Cruise Phase Day 38 - PP

CW 239     WOO HOO
Total Loss: 12.9 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1381
Fat
53.9 g
Fiber
13.5 g
Carbs
47.6 g
Sodium
2950.2 mg
Protein
178.1 g
Water
94 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 14% from carbs, 35% from fat and 51% from protein.


Breakfast: Coffee, egg beaters and ground beef patty, gallette
Lunch: baked chicken breast 2x with jalapeno mustard and horseradish
Dinner: diet cola chicken and 2 eggs and some turkey meatballs
OK per advice of a fellow dukaner, I am cutting dairy significantly today and probably tomorrow as well. Only having the skim milk in my coffee and the two tablespoons required to make the gallette. I will weigh in tomorrow morning, but I wont on PV days, which are still Fri-Sun.  And I did an amazing 100 ounces of liquid yesterday (tea, coffee, lots of water) so am going to attempt to do that again today.
Sonia also pointed out what I was noticing too, that my sodium intake is ridiculous!  Going to have to work on keeping it at least below 2500 mg, we will see.  Hopefully those three things will help move stuffs along at a maybe quicker pace.  I have some 18 pants that I can zip/button up, but still a lil too tight to wear comfortably at work.  How exciting is that!?!?!!? 
I am thrilled wtih being in the 30s, but again, I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and I just dont see it.  Maybe I will when I hit 20 lbs lost?!?!  Or maybe I just wont ever see it.....

Had my first session of PT today - ankle was already in excrutiating pain and it did not feel well during session.  But at the end he did this electrical pulse thingy that actually numbed it very nicely for about an hour.  Enough for my commute home:)

Was super hungry tonight so after dinner baked up some turkey meatballs as a snack, yummo!  Dipped them in mustard and some in horseradish.  Boston is supposed to get a wicked blizzard tomorrow so heading into work super early so i can leave in time get trans home.  Not looking forward to it in the boot LOL. 

(sorry for delay posting, went to bed and forgot to publish!)


No comments:

Post a Comment