Saturday, February 2, 2013

Cruise Phase - PV Day 33

No weigh in
CW: 240 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1360
Fat
52.3 g
Fiber
9.7 g
Carbs
57.7 g
Sodium
2283.8 mg
Protein
111.6 g
Water
60 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 20% from carbs, 41% from fat and 39% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, egg beaters, turkey bacon
Lunch:Italian Turkey (or beef) and Spaghetti Squash Pie
Afternoon Snack: ff yogurt and oat bran w sugar free chocolate syrup 
Dinner: chicken stuffed with sundried tomatoes and olives, salad and wine
more: gin and diet tonic

Today was a good day.  Nice and relaxing.  Hubby and I did a bit of the Wii, dinner at my mother in laws.  Nice call from my brother, he has wedding date set ...finally:)  So darn happy for him.  I haven't told my mother, sister or brother that I am on the diet.  They live across the country and I rarely get to see them:(  So kinda hoping for a big surprise when I do.  Its been many years since I haven't been obese and while they love me unconditionally (as my husband does), I still would like to see the welcome surprise on their faces!  My mother and her husband are supposed to visit in July, while I hope to be almost done losing weight by then, I think I would be just thrilled to be at least in onerderland by then!  

Tomorrow is the super bowl.  And usually for football and especially the big game I like to have a big spread.  But i think this year since my team is not in it, we will just do a normal dinner plan, and maybe some special dessert, like a custard or the dukan cheese cake.  I cant decide.

I did a no no and didn't wear the boot today, but my activity was so minuscule I don't think it mattered much.  Will def wear tomorrow.

I feel bad because hubby wanted to go see a friend of his play tonight after dinner at mom's and I was too bushed to join him.  he went, and I'm glad he did.  He deserves a lil time out with the boys.....oh he called must be some sort of mix up because his friends aren't playing....sad.  He needs more guys night outs!  

Well tomorrow is a super busy day, so heading to bed.  Take care all!
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment