Thursday, February 21, 2013

Re-Attack Day 2

CW - 239

Daily Totals

Calories
1046
Fat
26.6 g
Fiber
7.4 g
Carbs
41.6 g
Sodium
2238.5 mg
Protein
155.6 g
Water
102 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 16% from carbs, 23% from fat and 61% from protein.
Breakfast: Coffee, egg beaters and turkey meatballs, oat bran with a bit of ff yogurt
Lunch: salmon and tuna
Snack: ff cottage cheese
Dinner: Creamy tarragon chicken

Ok so the badness of the weekend has caught up with me, ugh. up again. But not gonna hold too much to it and just move forward.  Made really smart decisions today and will keep going.

Had another session of PT this morning and he did harder exercises with me, and wow it hurt.  But amazingly after the ice pack, my ankle has been super fine today.  I really honestly feel like I am finally healing!

This afternoon, one of my tasks at work required to read a LOT.  And honestly, I was getting sleepy time, so I did 5 sets of shadow boxing (20 sec each with 10 sec break) and then 2 sets of 10 leg lifts for each leg.  I'm positive that burned some nice calories!

And because I had PT, I am working later, which means home later, which means I'm beat.  Probably to bed at a decent hour tonight.

Hope all is going well with my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment