Thursday, March 7, 2013

Up in the Air Thursday (PP)

CW 237.4 (back down to lowest, woot woot!)


Daily Totals


Calories
1030

Fat
35 g

Fiber
7.7 g

Carbs
43 g

Sodium
2270.2 mg

Protein
123.3 g

Water
77 fl oz

Daily Calorie Composition: 18% from carbs, 32% from fat and 50% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, ff yogurt with sf/ff chocolate syrup, egg beaters and roasted garlic chicken sausage, can of Thai chili tuna sensation
Lunch: turkey leg
Snack: 2 ham deli roll ups with ff cream cheese and a couple jalapenos - I like it spicy!(I actually didn't have these yesterday!)
Dinner: Just a bite of the beef stir fry thing the hubby threw together

This morning was last PT session before my Dr appt on Monday. I CANNOT wait to get this heavy unattractive boot OFF!  

I ate a ton for breakfast, the bad thing about waiting to eat until after I get to the office, especially on PT days.  By the time I got home, I was just bushed and not even the least bit hungry.  But it looked really good (hubby and lil one mixed it up) and it tasted really good, but still not hungry enough for me to eat a whole plate of it.

We are having yet another snow storm!  Not sure school will even be open tomorrow for the lil one, so I may get a day off!  Woo hoo. LOL

I didn't have my oat bran today *gasp*!  And I'm too tired tonight to mess with making a cookie lol.  Will make sure to remember for my yogurt tomorrow.

Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment