Monday, March 4, 2013

I'm baaaack

CW 238.8

Ok folks, yes indeed I fell off the wagon and ate whatever the hell I wanted and drank what I wanted and did what I wanted.  I decided to get back to it on Saturday and did PP on Saturday and Sunday.  This mornings weigh in shows not that bad of a weight.  Almost to my lowest on this diet of 237.4.  I'm going back to my old schedule of M-TH as PP days and F-Sun as PV days.  I think I am refreshed and reinvigorated to make this happen!  Will post food stats etc later this evening.

PS I'm still in the damn boot for my Achilles tendinitis!  I go back next Monday for a check up, and I have been doing PT twice a week.  Which, I didn't really think it would do anything but I feel like I'm mildly optimistic that I'm def on the road to recovery.  My hesitation is that I have been in this boot constantly, so real test will be when I'm on my ankle all day, will it hurt?!

Take care all and thanks for hanging with me!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment