Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Hump Day (PP)

CW 237.8

Daily Totals

Calories
1333
Fat
40.9 g
Fiber
9.4 g
Carbs
59.6 g
Sodium
2771.9 mg
Protein
165.6 g
Water
66 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 19% from carbs, 29% from fat and 52% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, ff yogurt with sf/ff chocolate syrup and oat bran, egg beaters and roasted garlic chicken sausage
Morning snack: Skinny Hazelnut latte
Lunch: 2 chilli rubbed pork chops (small)
Snack: 2 ham deli roll ups with ff cream cheese and a couple jalapenos - I like it spicy!
Dinner: balsamic Dijon chicken (ok we didn't have this last night- just had roasted chicken) and canned chicken in buffalo sauce

Woot woot, under 238 again!  OK yeah I know only .2....but that does add up!  Very motivating to see the scale dropping.  I was a coffee fiend today, couldn't get enough, but the Starbucks coffee finally hit the spot, yum!

Gonna do a bit of Wii this weekend and really test out my ankle, I kinda want to know how it is truly feeling when I work it before my appt on Monday, so maybe I can have a realistic idea how its going to feel after the boot.   But really looking forward to this darn winter to be over so that the hubby and I can start walking again.  I loved the few minutes with him on those walks last year, it sometimes felt like a mini date! 

No comments:

Post a Comment