Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday PP

CW 238
Total lost since January 1st: 13.9 lbs

Daily Totals

Calories
1219
Fat
31.5 g
Fiber
9.1 g
Carbs
57 g
Sodium
3327.7 mg
Protein
158.7 g
Water
75 fl oz
Daily Calorie Composition: 20% from carbs, 25% from fat and 55% from protein.

Breakfast: Coffee, ff yogurt with sf/ff chocolate syrup and oat bran, egg beaters and spicy jalapeno chicken sausage
Lunch: 2 cans Tuna Sensations, one is the Thai chili and the other is the sun dried tomato
Dinner: balsamic Dijon chicken

The loss doesn't seem like that much when I look at it like just since January.  My husband and I were talking about my highest weight when we went to see my brother and mom in Arizona April 2011...I clocked in around 265 then (maybe a bit more because I stopped weighing myself for a while, sad huh?!?!).  And when my brother came to Boston to visit last spring (2012), I clocked in close to that at 260ish, maybe a few pounds less (I didn't note it in the log below, which is why it doesn't show it....nice lying to oneself heh?!!?).  So if we look at the big picture I'm def down some significant weight, and I have to be proud of that. Acknowledge it and use it to motivate me to keep going forward.

See one year dieting on a whole since last March.  I love the dramatic fall in January when I started the Dukan.

 
Last December, I went to my doctors for my annual and she basically said you are at a scary weight and your life is just going to get harder if you don't do something about it.  Yikes!  She gave me a very small goal of losing 7 lbs by April.  Her office scale had me at 253 then.  I'm pretty confident that she will be impressed when I go back April 4th.  I'm hoping for another 10 lb loss before then.  Which I think is completely manageable since the PT guy def thinks my boot will be coming off Monday!  So I will be given green light (I hope) to start adding more activity to my schedule.  That will surely help the weight loss!

So that is my mini goal.  I have an in-between goal too.  My mom and her new husband are coming to visit in July.  I don't think it is unreasonable to be at least below 210 by then.  Ultimately, I would love to be in onederland, but will take happily anything under 210!  LOL

Food choices were great today.  I haven't had anytime to bake the oat bran cookies, so have just been adding the oat bran to my yogurt.  It isn't bad like that, but I do prefer the cookie ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment