Sunday, March 10, 2013

TGIF and PV Weekend

No WI on PV days:) (Friday thru Sunday Post)


Hey Gang, has been pretty hectic here, weekends always are.  I've stayed on plan and am doing well.  I left work early Friday because lil one was sick and we were getting yet ANOTHER snow storm.  Wakefield MA got 17 inches!

And Sunday up by 6 AM to get some "me" time before lil ones 8 AM soccer practice, well that's the first of the day.  LOL she isn't going to like me much, over three hours of soccer stuffs!

Friday Night we roasted some asparagus and parsnips (and potatoes for others in family) and OMG the veggies were SO good.  Everyone loved the parsnips, so of course I had to go to store and buy some more - YAY!


I'm debating if I will weigh in tomorrow morning or wait until Tuesday or if I should just do a weekly WI - like on Thursdays, the last day of the PP for the week.  Who knows.

Off to make breakfast for the family before we get crazy running all over the place today.  Take care all!  T

No comments:

Post a Comment